Tuesday, October 31, 2006

hal-o-win

So now I have an internet connection on my workstation at work. So then what? It dosn't lessen the workload, it doesn't augment my scedule and definitely not going to raise my salary. So there.

just a bad case of a work rant syndrome.

-=-=-

So now it's halloween. People are expecting that a lot of ghouls and ghosts would show themselves and spook everybody in this religion-crazed, superstition induced society. But, as a matter of fact, these creatures of the night are everywhere anytime of the day. People love to be scared then shun it away then crave for it another day. It's a vicious cycle.

-=-=-

I'm going to be having fun with Doods, my camera, tonight and tomorrow. Just play with available light. I dunno, I just feel like taking pictures at this time of the year. And it's not about taking a chance that somehow a spectre or whatever shows up inside the picture where it shouldn't be. I just feel like it. I think this season is really SOULful, hekhekhek. I know that's lame, so someone kill me now.

-=-=-

I'm just forcing myself to write a post actually. I just wanted to have an entry dated with Oct. 31st.

-=-=-

I am just passing time here in the office since we are all too lazy to work. The HR just announced that we can leave early today. Yay! Everybody is listening intently to the tick tock of the clock. Glancing at it while its hands slowly move.

Is it Salary day today? I hope so. An officemate is leaving and it's his last day here today. So everybody here is on the prowl, ready to pounce on him and compel him to treat us all to some coffee or any other munchables.

*bow!*

No comments: