Friday, December 01, 2006

The Impossible List

It's christmas once again and sooner or later you will see the streets of metro manila at it's busiest and the brightest. Since it is the season of giving, I am now organizing my christmas list for 2006 and afterwards join the bustle of the malling crowd.

First thing comes to mind: budget. I checked my account and money around my secret places and discovered I am low on funds!! oh my golay! Shiyeeeet! Therefore, I decided to do some scavenge and bargain hunting. I guess, it's not so bad, at least I get to have one last adventure this year!

-=-=-

Speaking of christmas lists, every person has his/her own wishlist for this season(or every year for that matter). Therefore I decided to list my own lusts/desires for this year, just for the sole purpose of slyly hinting people on what I want to recieve without getting embarassed...hekhekhek...

  1. Nikon DSLR (preferably the d200 onwards.. but the new d40 is ok) - please help this poor soul hit it big with his career....
  2. Sennheiser headphone - Someone please give me one, dammit!!! even the cheapest one...
  3. Creative Neeon 2 - Something to keep the Sennheiser company...
  4. LG Chocolate - A droolworthy phone I'm telling ya...
  5. Sony Vaio - To complement the Nikon, teehee...
  6. The Sandman Series, graphic novel (the complete set) - I have been eyeing these babies since last year but, I just can't get over the price... soon bebe... soon i'll get you...
  7. XDA Atom - For the heck of it. I still need a PDA in my life. I'm lost without it.
  8. Lens (for our PS2) - Our PS2 has been busted for months and it needs a new lens. Geezzz... FFXII is waiting for me rarrr....
  9. Grey's Anatomy DVD (bootleg versoins are ok) - I have been lagging with my TV!! help!
  10. Haruki Murakami novels - I love him. period.
  11. Anything - it's the thought that counts (gasp!)
So yeah, it may be wishful thinking, but I didn't say the list was otherwise. Although, wouldn't it be delightful to recieve stuff from the impossible list!? I could die right there and then and then rise again to enjoy it. (what?! me!? fool?!)

No comments: