Friday, December 07, 2007

Good Luck

Juno: so... I'm sorry... I've thought about it very hard. Really really hard and it's this...
Mac:...
Juno: We're not ready and we seem to just be using each other. Maybe it shouldn't be us. Maybe we have this to make us realize how f*%ked up we are. We couldn't just fool each other, fool ourselves and other people forever. I just want to make it clean.
Mac: I agree. We shouldn't just crap anytime, anywhere or with anyone. I know it's wrong and I've been denying it. I'm sorry, too... So, this is it I guess...
Juno: I think so. It's for the better... We don't want to end up getting trapped and hurt in the long run.
Mac: I like you, you know? I was willing to give it a chance.
Juno: But, It's not enough.
Mac: I know...

Mac: I wonder what will happen to us... will we ever get saved?
Juno: The only saving that we can get is from ourselves...
Mac: Good luck...

No comments: