Sunday, December 23, 2007

What is the difference between loving a person and being in love with a person?

Loving a person is giving what you have. Doing what you can for the other. You will never want to hurt the person. In Love? It's being stupid and losing yourself. A blur of passion and reason. You will do anything and even an extra mile for the person that you are in love with. Being in love is giving more what you can offer. A leap of faith. An acceptance of everything.

To love is a choice but to be in love, well you just find yourself in it.

You can never really define the difference between the two.

But, I know that I am still "in love" with someone. Something that is wrong and never should be anymore. I know I can't and I shouldn't but still I do. And it pains me everyday. I want it to end already to make it go away. But it's hard. I'm surprised I'm having a hard time about it.

I'm just a fucked up guy searching for his own peace of mind. I'm not perfect.

No comments: