Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sorry Che I can't answer this...

How do you get over someone you wouldn't want to get over with in the first place?

How do you tell yourself that everything is OK when you feel like your world is not the same anymore since he came?

How do you regret the second chance you took with him when you know it was well worth it coz you might not be able to have another?

How do you make yourself numb when you have been so clueless for so many years about dealing with heartbreak?

I thought i was strong enough for this but unfortunately, i am just like other people who break apart when love comes along..

*shoot!! who would have thought i will be saying all these things?! I am so used to dealing with other's love problems because i had nothing to fret about love. And now i do and i just hate feeling this..*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll try to answer some of the questions friend... Because sometimes, we just have to accept reality, that no matter what we do, we just can't make things happen for us, since those things are unreachable in the first place. We just have to take risk, even that risk means the whole world is crumbling down at that moment. How do I keep myself numb? I try to think that there'll be better things ahead, that life is not at all shit. And while doing this, I bury myself in work, and in the thought that I deserve something better, to begin with. : )

junosan said...

very well said mr. bogs... haha.. sometimes i just want to stop existing and vans\ish into thin air... and that's it. but, that can't happen just like time that doesn't stop for no one even if you stop and take a breather...