Monday, March 03, 2008

Seems like it...

I have been busy with work and lately all I do is post photos instead of writing long entries. Weird, but I had undergone something significant in my life and yet i find myself dumbfounded with words. No words leak out of my brain and trickle down to my pen nor to the keyboard. I find myself expressing myself through my photos and yet it's not enough. I have been lost and yet I find myself getting back on track with getting crazy with my craft and even buying a new camera for my passion. I guess this means I am rolling over and standing up. It may take a while before I write again, the way i used to write but i am sure it will get there. But for now i will just do what I want to do, just kick it with a camera and capture every single thing that my eye catches fancy on. And I am rambling on.. and on... and on...

I hope nothing spoils this fun anytime soon.

No comments: