Thursday, July 24, 2008

I didn't Want to Leave on a Jetplane


The one thing I am dreading has now happened. I got an offer at a big production company in Cebu. It is a great opportunity for me since the company is big. But, I never thought I would be leaving my comfort place, Manila, so soon.

In my circle of friends, I am one of the few people who'd never want to go outside the country to work. Then unexpectedly, I am one of those who get an opportunity that needs to relocate to somewhere else. Now, I'm the one who has to leave people behind which I hate doing.

I hate goodbyes and bad at it. That's why I avoid them as much as possible.

I haven't decided yet on what to do. It's just so confusing.

But now I can't escape this... I need to contemplate on this more. Life is indeed a bitch and bites you really ferociously in the ass...

No comments: