Thursday, February 02, 2006

A day for pizza and of prizes and books...

We are having Pizza for Lunch today. Yum! Ingrid is having a craving for one right now. Thus, we have one delivered to the office. It's perfect timing if you ask me since there is nobody in the office right now but us. No issues surfacing after a good meal. This is a big deal for people here actually that's why we do not have food delivered usually. Well, for now we indulge in hedonistic eating. rowr...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

When I got here in the office and opened my email i had a good treat to start my day! Click the city emailed and informed me that I won for myself passes and a T-shirt of the movie Big Time. A nice treat indeed. And their office is in the same building as ours. A nicer treat. I can just drop by anytime whenever I am free. By golly wow! harhar..

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Right now, I am juggling through a lot of books. It is my fault actually collecting and buying a lot of books lately. I advice people that if they can't multitask when reading, unless they read very fast, buy one book at a time. A folly that bookworms are guilty of. Yesh! Sad but I can't resist. Here are the books that I am reading:

  1. Midnight's Children - Salman Rushdie
  2. Kafka on the Shore - Haruki Murakami
  3. Underground - Haruki Murakami
  4. The Gangster of Love - Jessica Hagedorn
To get a better picture; for example I am reading Rushdie right now and I got tired of his story by chapter 4, then I proceed to Hagedorn where i left off which is chapter 12, so on and so forth. It could get quite confusing as a matter of fact. There is the tendency that characters, plots and/or setting could get mixed up in your brain and eventually you get to formulate a new story of your own. hmm... that could be handy for creative writers... I guess it is not that bad. I love reading anyways. *bow*

No comments: