Monday, February 06, 2006

something something

I am minutes away from leaving the office to embark on something that could define my future. In fact I should not be writing about this since this is what i call as a "covert operation". With one wrong move, My entire career would fall apart (like as if i have a career to boeast about).

Strange things seem to polarize itself to me lately since this year started. And it is quite stressful at the same time as it is exciting. Though i am resigned to the fact that there is a great chance that I would be abandoning the degree that I earned in college. I still am enjoying these change of events.

Well, i do believe in one thing right now: Chinese Horoscope.

To give an overview on what this means is that when i tried those superstitious stuff (yeah i know, people who know me would just roll their eyes at me for this tone i am using) for the lunar calendar, well.. let's just say that "this is my year" as the fortune teller likes to put it. Ergo, this would mean an uplift in career with the help of benevolent people. so there.

P.S.

The fortune teller said that this is the year also for finding love for myself. It made me laugh..

though, it doesn't hurt to just hope for it, right?

No comments: