Friday, June 02, 2006

Passport Fiasco

My brother is currently getting his own passport. My sister wanted to treat us this month with a trip to Hong Kong. My mom, being the dutiful mother that she is, started to get things ready for us.

Then one night she approached me and said my passport is missing and then blames me with the infamous finger pointing. Surprised of the news, I started denying the fact while I was getting all flustered. And surely, without incurring any dissapointment from me, she doesn't listen and orders me to look for it.

And guess what?

Days later she found my passport hidden amongst the pile of rubbish inside her drawer. Under all of those, whatever they might be, papers and perhaps trash. I gave her (with feelings) an apologize-now look. And she just gave me a very very very big grin as a reply.

I hate it when she does that.

No comments: