Monday, July 31, 2006

O.D. on Drugs

Nope, I did not overdose on drugs. It was rather an Odd Dream on drugs, among other oddities frolicking inside this thick head of mine. It was quite a lucid dream if you ask me. The sensations that rushed through my skin, the smell that wafts around my nose hairs, the uproaring feeling just underneath the skin writhes and rolls around as it refuses to depart my consciousness into the realm of the oblivion. It still lingers around my brain as I write.

To give closure to these shenanigans, I will try to recall some of them. These dreams are so crazy, so don't blame me if you develop something vile from reading this. Consider yourself forewarned.


Dream #1:

I was supposedly reading a piece of literature outfront at home, with a cigarette between my fingers. It was a dreary and cloudy mid-afternoon. A breeze was constantly blowing, making my skin cool to the touch. Then came a black car and parked just outside our gate. Then came down a gorgeous person (I actually recognized the person, I'll just keep it a secret) rushing towards me. I was surprised at this unexpected arrival and as I looked into the person's eyes I saw desire and a certain kind of intensity that heats up the air around. A feeble, "what are you doing here?" came out of my mouth as the person approached me. In reply, the person (here's the eeew, corny, baduy part...) pressed
an index finger on my lips and said "I don't give a shit what they say!" with such power I could feel fire rushing through every inch of my veins that made my blood boil. Then the person locked lips with me as both our bloods boil in unison, passion spilling over the pores of our skin flooding the place around us with warm energy. Ruffling each other's hair, crushing each other's bones and skin.
-END-

I can still feel the soreness on my lips. tee-hee. Yeah, I know the person, and I guess I am crunching. Though, I don't even hope to be with the person. Unless the person would start being less than gorgeous, I don't even stand a chance on getting the time of day. It will just remain perhaps, a figment of my dreams. harhar...

Dream #2:

I was in a dark and posh apartment. I figured it was posh because of the furnishings that surrounded me, very Rockstar + Bobby Trendy kind of way. I am aligned with people forming a not so perfect circle in the middle of the living room. People had smiles on their faces in an evil kind of way and was passing around tubes containing a viscuous clear liquid. I did not recall that I know these people in real life. In the dream I understood it was some kind of new drug, like liquid Cocaine. Everybody was getting their own tubes and breaking them in the middle and dumping this liquid into their mouths as they get high. I followed suit and took one into my mouth. Though I am enjoying myself, I started getting bored with the dope and one of the people in the circle, probably the rich person who owned the place, noticed me. Then he reached out somewhere and took out a syringe filled with heroin. Oh my Gawwd! Then the leader of the pack approached me and took my arm and started slapping behind my elbow trying to look for a prominent vein. Afterwards the guy stuck in the needle and injected the Heroin inside me. I was writhing in ecstasy, sort of like that. I couldn't describe how I reacted to it. It was so sublime. The world around me started to drift away, and my whole body was quivering like hell. There was a faint buzzing sound ringing in my ears and I was screaming in delight. Then after 30 secs. it was all over as people around me were staring at me with satisfied yet evil eyes.

-END-

Well, yeah. I should not read Trainspotting again. That was the last scene in my dream before waking up. The dream was so lucid I felt that the heroin that was injected into me was still in my veins. I lost all sense of reality and confused the dream for something real. It took me a while until I was able to get up from bed, still shivering from the last dream. I don't know what these dream meant but, hell it was reall crazy. It just comes to show that I am at the edge of insanity. Harhar.

Ok. you can throw stones at me now...

No comments: