Saturday, July 01, 2006

Sister's wedding prep update


As I have mentioned in my previous entry, I have been helping my sister with her wedding preparations. This time, our latest accomplishment is this save the date card that I made to be sent out to principal sponsors and people she has to inform that are out of the country(as i have understood of the purpose of it).

I had to shoot a lot of photos of this couple in different poses. The groom is a shy person (camera shy, too), so it was difficult to get good or quirky shots from them. mostly they were uptight shots. But, eventually we were able to manage. I did the layout and design of the card through Adobe Photoshop. The colorscheme of the card is based on (obviously) the motif. Though it was hard getting the exact shades. Tee-hee.

I hope my efforts suffices.

No comments: