Friday, October 06, 2006

Blah blahs and blahs

A few days ago, I went to SM Megamall to have my cameras fixed. And I have to say that thisphotography business is no joke when it comes to money. (Ginto!) i had the service quoted and the technician came up with the price of Ten grand. So yeah, shit.

-=-=-

Like everyone else, when I was a kid, I dreamed of being an astronaut. But since I have a hate relationship with math, I decided to just look for another dream and let go of it. So imagine how I felt when my aunts brought me to the NASA Space center when I visited them in houston. It was so cool, I went back into being a child. I was running around wide-eyed, fascinated with everything. Although what's left of that memory is that one keychain with a souvenir photo in it. Everything else, My creative shots of scrap space shuttles among others, were under-exposed or not bottled up. Aargh.

-=-=-

The worst thing that could happen that I very fear is that of my spirit breaking. When something or someone breaks your resolve into something and as well as taking away your passion for something you really love and enjoy. I live for passion in things I love to do. If you take away those things--hope, joy, hapiness--madness takes over. Or worse, a life without vigor and love for living. An empty shell parading as a mindless drone.

-=-=-

Today is Friday. I would be picking up the cameras now. I have an assignment with a deadline on Sunday 12nn. So, I only have almost more than a day to finish two submissions of portrait with natural light and still-life. Good luck to me.

No comments: