Saturday, February 18, 2006

stuff

It has been a while since I have entered something here. It has been a pretty busy week. I have been all over metro manila because of work. Work that has nothing to do with our job description. We are allowing ourselves to be exploited for the glory of the company that we are not quite sure will prosper. I'm not through with work yet. I even stayed in the office till later in the night.

Knowing all that, my co-worker, Ingrid, and I just couldn't let this hell of a week pass by without infusing a bit of insurgence and mischief. Last Wednesday we stayed at greenbelt the whole day. Browsed through books in Powerbooks and enjoyed a cup of coffee in Coffee Bean. Last Thursday, we made separate plans. She went somewhere in the katipunan area while i went around Cubao with my friend Nikki. Though we are still stuck with work that we are supposedly have to do. Here I am, blogging while listening to music and eating export quality chicharon bituka that is being sold by my dad. If you're curious about the chicharon, just message me. And i digress...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Right now, a friend of mine is having a grand time kayaking in Palawan with her boyfriend. While, i am stuck here with unfinished workload and a boring social calendar. Though i don't want to talk about that. My mind is very scattered right now. I keep on thinking of random thoughts.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Most of my life, I felt I have been always on a search for something. I have been always on the lookout on where i feel that I truly belong. Perhaps being this lost is the evidence of my scattered brain right now. I keep on wondering why people have their own little niches where they are comfortable in. they always have someone to share something they are interested in. But, when it comes to my life I seem to be a lonely hitchhiker. Am i destined to be like this? To be a lone wolf in this urban jungle?

I am not in any way undermining my relationship with my friends (i love them to death) though it seems that we have very varied interests that we have difficulty in meeting in the middle and share something that we are gaga over. Is it because my karmic cycle dictates that i have this sort of lifetime? I like going to Cubao X to hang around its cafe's. Or going on a spontaneous road trip somewhere in the North or South of Luzon. Though, I go alone. The rest of my friends are mallrats and homebodies. There is nothing wrong with their choice of recreation. I do enjoy the same things.

Perhaps being eccentric is the problem.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Since I am in the zone of knowing myself, i would like to fish some htings from friends. Thanks to Marian, I have dicovered this site where i can find out what my friends think about me. hehehe.

click on this link: johari Window

I hope you guys have some time to check it out. you were able to spare time to read this blog anyways. hyukhyuk!

No comments: