Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Word for the Day: Blogwhore!

Another day of nonstop typing ensued. We had to draft a report for work today and it ate the whole day. I even wonder why I am still trying to fill up space here. I am starting to be a blogwhore! ooohh.. new word, new word! I am tired being called a camwhore anyways, it has started to feel like a cliche. With the digital cameras sprouting all around plus different friendsteresque websites present in cyberspace, the word starts to get outdated and obsolete. Well, so much for the age of technology. Harr...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last night, I did some contemplation on myself and whatever that I could grasp onto. I did a lot of thinking for one day. (And yes, I do think, lots of it and I have the accessory called the brain to do it with.) My mind got transfixed onto stuff that I do, stuff that I want to do and stuff that i felt i can do. A lot of insecurities ran wildly around my mind like a bunch of geese running around trying to get away from evil people like for example, chefs. Anyways, it is the worst thing that could ever happen to you. Losing the drive to do something that you think that you enjoy. Like a car with an empty gas tank.

Evil thoughts play madly inside my head. When is it about time to realize that some things are not for you? When do you admit to yourself that you are not good enough? When do you give up on something? Is it enough that you witness other talented people around you reaping praises while you on the other hand get a slight pat on the back? How do you gauge your abilities amidst a very competitive environment?

After getting tired on playing with those thoughts, I slept soundly. As if not wanting to wake up. Wishing my dreams to expand until the ends of time. Then, as if only a couple of minutes transpired, I woke up. Realizing that another day has started. Admiting to myself that people can't stay in the realm of dreams for long. It is time again to survive another day.

Thinking that I have to do something to make reality better than my dreams.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Early this morning, i got a YM message from a friend sending me a link to check out. My friend meant for me to watch an animated short film. though, what i downloaded apparently was a different one though a a beautiful coincidence. I saw one of Raymond Red's Short Films that garnered some awards.

If you have a DSL connection and want to harness the power that it has or you have a Dial-up connection but, nothing else better to do, check out his film and click on to this one:

Raymond Red's Anino (shadow)

I enjoyed it. I hope you would, too. rarr...

No comments: