Monday, April 10, 2006

waiting for a meteor to hit me

Over a cup of coffee and cigarettes:

The greatest enemy that you will ever have is neither your bestfriend nor your devious arch-enemy, but rather the person that you should know best, which is yourself.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

weirdly enough, i was at a coffeeshop in Alabang, alone. And for the first time in ages, I am at a loss for words regardless of the solitude that I treasure dearly.

Fortunately, a friend of mine works there as a branch manager. I got a free drink. though I have no intentions of abusing this newly discovered power. (hehehe)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Drinking the sweet-sour taste of the drink I eagerly drown myself in, I try to fade into the background. Waiting for inspiration to tap me on my shoulders.

Looking at a mini-pond with a lot swimming carps, I heaved a sigh. Wishing the world was just a big body of water. Everybody would just swim around. Drifitng left, right, up and down. Without gravity making its presence felt.

Leaves falling down around me, as if dancing along a requiem.


Good thing I have my camera fixed now. Got to go to those workshops soon. I should buy me a Flash. I love Photography. Moments captured, trapped in time and space. I wish I could be caught, too in that certain dimension once in a while.

Frozen amidst silent beauty. At a loss for words.

No comments: